Are you a digital native Are you driven by change always learning, researching, and trying out the latest and greatest gadgets and platforms.
Do you love seeing what works and optimizing performance.
Do you see the big picture and want to connect all the digital tactics together into a cohesive strategy from search to social to email to content to Websites and apps? Then you might be our next digital strategist.
REPORTS TO: Chief Innovation Officer
FLA STATUS: Salaried Exempt
About the Job:
- Provide relevant, innovative digital strategy for clients to meet and exceed their integrated advertising, marketing, and communications goals and objectives
- Facilitate the workflow of digital projects from start to final delivery
- Communicate with clients ongoing to set and manage expectations
- Identify clear digital marketing KPIs and develop insight-driven briefs
- Create detailed project plans, estimates, and budgets
- Work with team members to ensure a clear vision of project outcomes
- Steward client budgets and monthly billings
- Measure and reportcampaign success and profitability
- Manage multiple clients and multiple projects
- Stay informed of digital trends and best practices to educate clients and internal teams
- Leads digitalcampaigns with ongoing optimization of performance
- Leads Website projects using iterative, agileprocesses from small Web sites with content management systems to large sites with experience management platforms
- Creates and optimizes complex marketing automation workflows
- Develops content strategy to generate engagement through quality content
- Adept at data analysis and visualization merging multiple sources of data to deliver insights to improve performance of digital marketing efforts
- Conduct research to inform recommendations for new digital programs and optimization of existing campaigns
- Achieves and maintains top rankings in search engine results pages
- Develop, execute, present and maintain scopes of work, project plans, and schedules
- Start, update and maintain project schedules using agency billing and project management systems including Workamajig and JIRA
- Grow the client-agency relationship with additional services that meet client goals
- Ensure that financial management of accounts meets agency standards
- Assist the agency in other related duties as assigned
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time working with cross-functional teams and multiple contacts
- Strong presentation skills and experience
- Project management skills and experience
- Strong detail orientation, execution, and follow-up skills
- Promote and foster a positive environment of teamwork and collaboration
- Good communicator, able to distill complex ideas with command of written and spoken English with accurate use of punctuation
- 4-6 years of experience managing results-driven digitalcampaigns, ideally with agency experience
- Bachelors degreerequired with a concentration in marketing, technology, business or communications preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient with digital technologies and tools including tag management systems, analytics tools including Google Analytics, marketing automation tools and social media platforms
- At least 5 years of digitalexperience
The Digital Strategist provides digital strategy for clients across all disciplines including campaign development, digital media, Web sites, marketing automation, social media, content strategy, analytics, search, apps, e-commerce, and interactive experiences.
Once the digital strategy is established, the Digital Strategist will oversee and manage digital projects, maintain project plans and schedules with the highest quality, delivered on time and on budget.
If you see yourself in this description – we’d love to talk to you about joining our team! We are growing and looking for the best talent to match our vision and needs.
LAVIDGE is an employee-owned, award-winning full-service marketing agency with an outstanding client list. Benefits include a dynamic corporate culture, friendly people and lots of fun. Not to mention competitive salary, health, dental, vision, 401(k) eligibility, paid vacation, flexible hours, and other great stuff.