The Digital Solutions Sales Manager will be responsible for achieving the budgeted sales plan for digital imaging sales in their territory.
This position can be base anywhere within the Pacific Northwest.
- Achieve established sales quota in assigned territory through effective promotion of Digital Imaging portfolio.
- Use the resources within the digital imaging group and outside manufacturer representatives to drive the business in the assigned geographic area.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Work with the sales representatives in the territory to develop new account opportunities for digital imaging products. (hunting)
- Assist the inside sales team to drive low revenue products like HP and Epson.
- Insure that we are moving each Jeti, Anapurna, Esko and Colex equipment, effectively through the sales cycle including proposal development, handling objections and closing.
- Work with service organization to ensure customer satisfaction with our digital imaging accounts.
- Maintain full responsibility for an accurate forecast on the SalesLink and other systems.
- Prepare presentations and be technically proficient with the Agfa full line of digital printing equipment
- Keep sales management advised of the competitive landscape.
- Manage an expense budget
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or industry experience
- Minimum five+ years' experience selling high end capital equipment in the graphic arts industry
- Core competency of technical and business skills necessary to close sales of high end graphic arts equipment
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated and commitment to customers
- Critical attention to detail
- Knowledge of assigned geography
- Highly computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SalesLink)
- Highly proficient in negotiation and communication skills within all levels of an organization.