Within the Digital Solutions team, our mission is to deliver world-class online consumer experiences across web, mobile, and e-commerce.
As a Program Manager, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You will develop requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders.
In this role, you will work directly on strategic programs critical to transforming our businesses. You will help build a customer-obsessed culture that focuses on customer success as its primary goal, you will work cross-functionally to ensure business goals are achieved to the highest standards.
You must be a self-starter who is passionate about delivering world-class solutions. An interest in learning new skills will be an important part of our evaluation.
- Lead the delivery of Strategic Digital programs
- Manages performance and resources teams appropriately to deliver on business objectives while driving a culture of excellence
- Conduct Agile readiness and maturity assessments to baseline Agile practices
- Coach teams and organizations in Agile concepts, principles, practices, and behaviors
- Develops prioritization framework to optimize project delivery and ensure sufficient resource allocation
- Monitoring and managing project performance
- Develop processes that improve team productivity
- Establish frameworks to track milestones, goals, and objectives, communicate progress and help identify issues early on
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree preferred
- At least 3-5 years experience in Agile PM Methods
- Experience or familiarity with technologies and best practices in areas such as CMS, Digital Marketing, Agile, e-commerce, Continuous Delivery, and PCI are all pluses
- Excellent track record of delivering complex and cross-functional programs
- Experience in facilitating workshops. Design Thinking experience is a plus
- Must have a strong understanding of Agile methodologies and practices and have applied them. Certified SAFe, Scrum Master or Agile Coach is a plus
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English