Currently we are looking for a Digital Solutions Consultant for our Dallas, TX office to make the team even stronger.
Our ideal candidate should haveexperience consulting with clients, prospects, andinternal Account Management, Business Unit Heads andSalesLeaders. TheDigital Solutions Consultant will createdigitalbusiness strategies, architect and oversee delivery approaches, build successful relationships, and drive business results.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and business development consultant, leading and driving digital solution engagements for clients in Chicago and Midwest region as appropriate;
- Develop strategies to grow accounts with a strong focus on digital transformation projects;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders understanding their needs and goals;
- Understand the intersection between technology, customers and business to grow revenue and cultivate business development opportunities;
- Help clients understand the best mix of technologies, design solutions and services and how they should be delivered to maximize effectiveness;
- Stay abreast of current and emerging digital trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects client’s business and initiatives;
- Drive new and existing client revenue through building a consultative partnership with the client, developing a roadmap and plan to implement digital solutions to solve business needs;
- Serve from time to time in a billable consultative role on select digital engagements as needed and defined by the business and the client;
- Align with EPAM goals and objectives, support company financial goals by achieving revenue and profit targets;
- Travel to client site and sales management meetings as necessary.
- 5-10 years of demonstrated track record of developing and growing client relationships and leading teams delivering end-to-end solutions;
- Knowledge of technical platforms, digital/UX/CX, business models, subject matter, and trends – with a focus on digital/customer experience solutions;
- Strong problem solver and creative thinker with gravitas;
- Ability to operate at the strategic level, yet being close enough to the details to add value to clients and be a real support to your team;
- Experience managing and monitoring performance metrics across large scale accounts and account portfolios;
- Exceptional leadership/management skills and superb verbal and written communication, with seasoned presentation skills;
- Strong digital knowledge of or experience with particular emphasis on strategy, consulting, team management and product development;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Track record of leading teams;
- Proven ability to manage client engagements under high stress to successful completion;
- Sound business acumen; strategic skills; common sense;
- Effectively manage up and down;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.