Summary: Plans, leads and implements all activities to define, implement and ensure adherence to Healogics Digitalarchitecture and business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define a strong architecture for building new applications and releases, leveraging and enhancing existing building blocks, or creating new reusable components.
- Understand the long-term business objectives and suggest technical strategies to meet those objectives by introducing innovation through technology.
- Designing and developing Mobile/Web applications that meet business needs and follow the best software development practices and standards.
- Leading the design, development, and implementation cycles on various projects as well as conducting design, code, QA walkthroughs and reviews.
- Serving as a technical consultant to team members and as a mentor to otherdevelopers to improve their designs and documentation.
- Working as a technical liaison between various teams in the organization as well as 3rd party development partners.
- Communicating designed solutions directly with customers and stakeholders to ensure projects follow the agreed upon Enterprise Architecture standards.
- Staying up to date on the ever-changing technology industry to ensure developed solutions are following both internal and industry “best practices”. These solutions must also meet the needs of the business going forward.
- Perform gap analysis between current architecture(s) and proposed design concepts, identifying challenges and opportunities
- Work closely with development teams and provides guidance ensuring development follows the technical architecture or direction
- Trouble shooting technical issues and provide recommendation/solution to resolve
- Work with all stakeholders including End-Users, Project Managers, Creative Designers, Developers and marketing to ensure successful delivery of projects
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related fields or equivalent practical experience.
7-10 years of IT industry experience, with minimum 3 years architecting digital solutions.
Proven experience as a mobile development lead.
Ability to demonstrate strong communication, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills.
5 years’ experience with Service Oriented Architecture integration
Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object oriented design, data structures, algorithm - design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
Hands-on experience as a software engineer for developing enterprise mobile application.
Proven track record of delivery in Mobile development (Web, IOS & Android platforms)
Experience with application development in at least one mainstream cloud platform (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
Job Type: Full-time
- Mobile applications: 3 years
- Digital Solutions architecture: 1 year
- Service Oriented Architecture integration: 1 year