Are you curious and excited about cutting-edge technologies and innovative techniques?
Are you an expert in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and other Adobe technical solutions?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a senior technologist with expert-level knowledge of digital content and commerce solutions, DevOps technology, and cloud computing technologies. This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for the solution design and architecture across mobile, web and marketing automation solutions.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and implement contemporarydigitalarchitectures capable of meeting a continuously changing industry and market environment to support Abbott’s digital transformation.
- Deliver application architectures and development patterns for AEM solutions for web and mobile.
- Support new business development opportunities with emphasis on experience delivery platforms including Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Defines integrations between the Adobe Marketing Cloud Products.
- Ability to translate business requirements into system level design and detailed technical architecture documents.
- Technical leadership skills in driving architecture, helping with technical trade-offs, and driving best practices.
- Help and drive internal Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry standards and collaborate with fellow team leaders on the prioritization and execution of ongoing platform improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree preferred.
- At least 5 years experience in strategy and solution architecture for enterprise web content and digitalexperience management platforms.
- At least 4 years experience implementing Adobe Experience Manager Solution for web and mobile.
- Knowledge in integrating search technologies and web analytics with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Agile SCRUM development.
- Applied knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and best practices.
- Experience or familiarity with technologies and best practices in areas not limited to: Customer experience, CRM, marketing/sales automation, web content management, mobile solutions, social engagement, data driven marketing (DMP), paid display, event bus, audience selection and tag management.
- Experience or familiarity with SDL Tridion and Sitecore experience is a nice to have.
- Prior experience developing or working with Cloud-based technologies such as Amazon Web Services is highly desired.