Abbott is looking for a Digital Solutions Architect to join the Digital Solutions Delivery team.
As a Digital Solutions Architect you will play a critical role in the delivery of best in class consumer experiences. This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for the solution design and architecture across mobile, web and marketing automation solutions.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishes and implement of contemporarydigitalarchitectures capable of meeting a continuously changing industry and market environment to support Abbott’s digital transformation
- Translating business requirements into specific system architectures through to design.
- Technical leadership skills in driving architecture, helping with technical trade-offs, and driving best practices
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Abbott’s digital capabilities
- Create system level design and detailed technical architecture documents.
- Investigate and develop new best practices and methodologies
- Provides leadership and hands-on technical direction to deliver world class customer experiences
- Tool and technology selection. Drive standardization and reuse of industry leading technology across the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degreepreferred
- Minimum 6years of experience in delivering IT solutions in an enterprise digitallandscape
- Minimum 4years of digitalmarketing, web design, mobile or interactive media. Digital product delivery experiencepreferred
- Experience or familiarity with technologies and best practices in areas not limited to: Customer experience, CRM, marketing/sales automation, web content management, mobile solutions, social engagement, data driven marketing (DMP), paid display, event bus, audience selection and tag management
- Excellent track record in delivering complex and cross functional programs
- A strong background in technical design / architecture
- The candidate must Enterprise CMS knowledge with either Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), SDL Tridion and/ or Sitecore
- A solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and contemporary design patterns/practices
- Minimum 5years business consulting & development experience with AEM/CQ5
- Minimum 5years of experience with AgileSCRUM development
- The candidate must have knowledge in preferably Java and /or strong background in Scala/C#/Node.js/C++
- Experience in 2 or more of the following web technologies (Angular.js, Node.js, React, HTML5, CSS, ASP.net, Spring, REST or other)
- Applied knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and best practices
- Prior experience developing or working with Cloud-based technologies such as Amazon Web Services is highly desired