$100K — $150K *
Bowhead is seeking a Digital Media Manager to support the recently awarded ASA(ALT) contract in Arlington, VA. The Digital Media Manager is responsible for the organization’s social media strategy in coordination with the Strategic Communications Planner including messaging goals and strategies, setting criteria for success, determining which tools should be employed, providing analysis on social media tactics and campaigns. The Digital Media Manager shall assist in the development of the ASA(ALT) social media presence.
Requirements • Bachelor’s degree in business or related field plus five (5) years’ experience in providing strategic communications support in a professional communications environment.
• Social Media expertise and knowledge about what types of content work best on what platform, how to engage each audience, content optimization, how to increase followers, etc.
• Familiarity with social media management tools; familiarity with various publishing tools, understanding of how to read and interpret results and adjust strategies accordingly to achieve the best results.
• Understanding of the graphic nature of social media and ability to work with the communications team to add appropriate graphics to posts and evaluate videos for use in social media.
• Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
Valid through: 9/24/2020