$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Raytheon BBN Technologies, located in Middletown, RI (Newport County), is seeking a New Grad - PhD Digital Signal Processing Research Engineer to join our Sensor Systems Business Unit. Our world-class team works with a broad range of Government agencies to solve problems that are both technically challenging and cutting-edge. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, algorithm development, embedded and real-time programming, and performance testing. Candidates should be willing to work in a multi-disciplinary capacity.
Raytheon BBN offers an exciting, fast paced, collaborative environment with the opportunity to contribute to cutting edge research. Career growth is encouraged through participation in leading research conferences, on-site training, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
What you will gain
• Experience working on cutting-edge research, prototype, development and transition
• Work with world class researchers and engineers that embrace innovation and challenge the status quo
• Lead early in your career and establish a reputation in your fields of expertise
• Empower those with passion and entrepreneurial drive by valuing curiosity and adaptability
What you will need:
• PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline
• US citizenship is required.
• Experience developing/prototyping digital signal processing algorithms
• Proficient using MATLAB and C/C++
Additional Skills that would be AWESOME!
• Active DoD Secret Clearance
• Hands-on experience developing real-time software for embedded systems including responsibilities for design, implementation, debug, and test
• Experience implementing and optimizing acoustic signal processing or data capture algorithms in embedded systems
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to meet assigned budgets and schedules while working on multiple projects
Valid Through: 2019-10-17