JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
- Create and execute a multi-faceted prospecting plan through cold calling, email, leveraging personal contacts, and following up on company generated leads.
- Work with operations team to penetrate and upsell assigned customer accounts with newer technologies.
- Attending networking events, conferences and tradeshows to build relationships that will create new business opportunities.
- Input and manage all sales opportunities through CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings, which will include sales pipeline forecasting and management to ensure consistent performance each month.
- Work with Inside Sales Representatives to ensure lead generation and appointment setting success through guidance and coaching.
- Participate in self-initiated educational activities to maintain expert level knowledge in the marketplace as well as mindSHIFT service offerings and technologies.
- Ability to document findings and recommendations in a clear, concise and compelling manner.