Digital Security Operations Manager
Built on a culture of safety and integrity, NMSdelivers award-winning, integrated support services to a variety of clients in food service, facilities management, camp services,security and hotel management in Alaska and the continental U.S. We are proudto serve not only our original oilfield clients, but also clients from federal,state and local governments, corporate facilities, healthcare institutions,schools and universities, manufacturing centers, and the transportation andtelecommunications industry. Our clients have peace of mind knowing weare committed to delivering best-in-class service, and we bring creativity,technology and experience to every project. Our mission is to providemanagement and support services at a level of quality, value, safety andexpertise beyond our clients' expectations. At NMS, we expect our employees tofulfill that mission in every aspect of their work.
Asthe Manager of Digital Security Operations, you will oversee the NMS DigitalVideo Surveillance Center and all related activities. The DVSC Manager willmanage a team of specialists who provide 24-hour monitoring and response ofphysical security systems including Physical Access Control, VMS/CCTV, PhysicalIntrusion, Incident Management, Intelligencereporting platforms, Rostering,and other duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Staffing, scheduling, recruiting, and management of DVSC staff for 24-hour operations.
- Review reports, compile and analyze data, generate summary data reports and briefs.
- Provide supervision and operational support for DVSC officers.
- Assist in the planning, direction, implementation, and analysis of security solutions.
- Training and evaluations.
- Monitor phones, surveillance video, weather and news feeds, access control, and alarm systems.
- Maintain and test equipment to ensure functionality.
- Rostering provisioning as a call-center supervisor for Anchorage Based deployment of physical security staff.
- Advanced competency is software used in DVSC and training staff to ensure all staff are in compliance.
- Otherduties that are pertinent to the department or unit's success also may beassigned.
- Thisposition is responsible for the supervision of staff.
- Develop sales and growth plan for DVSC
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in a directly related field or two (2) additional years of security, military or law enforcement experience.
- At least five (5) years security, military or law enforcement experience to include knowledge of physical security concepts and applications; Access Control and CCTV Video Management Systems; intelligence monitoring and reporting applications.
- Must have experience managing and providing training to key personnel.
- Acceptable driving record for the pastthree (3) years to be eligible under NMS' vehicle insurance policy.
- Ability to passState-required training or other qualifications needed for licensing as percontract requirements.
- Must have intermediate skills in Microsoft Office and other computer software programs.
- Must be able to cooperate and work as part of a team with fellow employees, customers and clients.
- Must be able to make decisions in the moment with little to no supervision.
- Contract requires employees to speak, understand, read and write English.
- Must meet and adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations set forth by the company and client.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
Weather:Indoor/Outdoor. Frequently exposed toarctic conditions.
Noiselevel: Moderate to Loud