Digital Sales Representative
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our Micro Focus culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Full Cycle Inside Software Sales Opportunity - Huge Upside - Manage Your Own Destiny!!
- Proactively sells products, services, supplies to installed base and through "cold calling" in support of company promotion and upgrade campaigns.
- Multi-product/service,complex sales, typically sells integrated solutions.
- Directs and coordinates supporting activities.
- Identifies emerging market trends and opportunities.
- Trains, coaches and leads other Inside Sales Reps., both Outbound and Inbound.
- Leads new market penetration campaigns.
- Significant input to development of quota objectives and future direction within territory, area, and/or accounts.
- Interfaces with highly diverse set of functions and buyers at all levels within customer organization - including highest levels of Executive.
- Partner with Sales Team to develop and execute account through the management and coordination of sales activities.
- Aggressively reviews account activities in pursuit of new business or up-selling opportunities.
- Responsible for pipeline and forecast responsibility in accordance with sales center business process.
- Analyzes client industry and competitive research and information to facilitate rich client dialogue.
- Builds strong professional relationships with key IT and business executives
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge to position and map company capabilities that align to client business objectives and initiatives.
- Execute campaign follow-up and lead management.
- Orchestrates the resources and sponsorship essential for executing business effectively.
- Drives integrated planning and coordinated sales execution.
- As dictated by the selling model, engages partners effectively to improve win rates on selective deals.
- Nurtures and closes new opportunities that result in substantial incremental orders, revenue and margins to the company, representing the entire company portfolio of products and services.
- Works independently
- Account responsibility with quota.
- Works in assigned territory/ account
- Works very closely with external partners
Education and ExperienceRequired:
- Four year university/ Bachelor's degreepreferred or equivalent experience.
- · Experience selling ELA’s and 600K-700K direct Opportunities.
- · Typically 6-8years of combined IT or selling experience preferable in IT industry . With 3-5 years selling experience.
- · Additional, specialized knowledge-breadth/depth.
- · Expert in discipline offerings; technical ability to develop a total sales engagement.
- · Multiple years over quota performance with progressively more difficult assignments.
- · Viewed as an expert in company; sought out by othersales reps and/or managers for input.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Complex negotiation and selling skills with multiple products and service solutions.
- Project management skills in directing or coordinating selling sales support activities on complex sales.
- Consistently demonstrates proactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
- Consistently meets or exceeds metrics related to inbound calls set by segment management.
- Understands the client procurement processes and knows key decision criteria for winning new and / or maintaining existing business.
- Displays ability to clearly articulate company value propositions and solution discussions with customer.
- Demonstrates ability to take on more complex accounts and direct and global engagements.
- Exhibits thorough knowledge of company portfolio, observed via customer interaction, test scores, and limited reliance on technical support, Pre-sales or internal resources to discuss products or solutions with customers.
- Consistently meets or exceeds metrics related to outbound calls, open pipeline opportunities, and closed won revenue set by segment management.
- High level of negotiation skills at the business manager and IT executive level.
- Demonstrates strong presentation and communication skills at the business manager level.
- Solid knowledge of company's breadth of solutions
- Solid level of industry acumen; keeps current with trends and be able to converse with client on issues and challenges
Job ID 7000824