E nsuring that U.S. Bank delivers best-in-class digital sales experiences to its customers, maximizes resources, and contributes to the results and strategic objectives of the organization. Responsible for the full life cycle management of current and future digital sales features within the digital ecosystem (e.g. USBank.com, mobile app, online banking etc.). Partners with business line, UX and technical counterparts to create digital sales experiences that meet core business objectives. Aggressively grow digital sales and revenue, close self-service sales feature gaps (DIY), and increase mobile sales penetration. This role will perform market research, benchmarking, evaluate technology trends, form strategic business partnerships, translate digital product vision into a roadmap, and execute roadmap to deliver best in class digital experiences. See More
- Maximizing Digital Product Management value to the bank
- Provide a vision for digital sales experiences (Why, What, How) across different devices linking customer experience outcomes to business objectives.
- Leverage data and business understanding to ensure new and existing digital sales products manage risk while giving our customers great experiences.
- Partner with capability managers, delivery managers, architects, UXDesign, scrum masters, business lines and other product managers to evangelize the best solutions and facilitate execution across various stakeholders.
- Hands-on leader who excels at data analysis and customer research to drive discovery and ensure the right problems are identified along with the most fitting solution.
- Work collaboratively across BLs / Functions to define, sequence, and execute the CDO roadmap
- Advocates and embodies customer-obsession, within and outside the Chief Digital Office (CDO) organization, resulting in simple, innovative, lovable digital products/experiences
- Presents persuasively and authoritatively to peers and senior leadership, while facilitating collaborative conversation.
- Directs people and work efforts across several, simultaneous projects to meet business goals.
- Measures and manages the Digital Product Management contribution by- Synthesizing each project's business goals to set specific, measurable objectives so we can measure success. - Managing ongoing measurement and reporting of these criteria. - Consistently delivering work that meets or exceeds the criteria.
- Reporting regularly on these measurements to senior leadership.
- Manages the "brand" of the product management team and promotes a customer-obsessed culture within the Bank, making the team a source of expertise others seek and want to join.
- Leading the business of Digital Product Management
- Partner with the VP of Digital Sales to: - Define and evolve the Apple experience in alignment with the Chief Digital Office strategy.
- Create Enterprise product roadmaps aligned with partner business objectives.
- Taking products from initial concept through user research, co-creation, and rapid prototyping.
- Partner with Agile Scrum Lead to evolve how Agile and lean management practices are applied to digital product management.
- Applying perspective from best practices in platform based strategies.
- Clearly quantifies the strategic value and business benefit of digital products and drives pitching them to executive management for investment approval.
- Demonstrates thought leadership by integrating analytics, business model, and design thinking to drive innovative new experiences for customers that have a positive impact on business results.
- Manages a consistent, repeatable set of product artifacts (product-level roadmaps, feature / function gap analysis, journey / process maps, inventory of "best-in-class" experiences), evolving them in sync as our business changes and grows.
- Motivates and engages team members to achieve peak performance and high job satisfaction.
- Leads and inspires product managers across multiple areas
- Formally mentors team members who show potential for team leadership.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Six to eight years of related work experience
- 5 or more years in Digital Product Management experience
- Ability to influence key stakeholders on prospective initiatives that are part of the Agile Experience for that business line - Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Considerable tact, diplomacy and people skills
- Well-developed leadership abilities and strategic management skills
Valid through: 8/13/2020