- Responsible for achieving market digital sales goals.
- Educate sales managers and account executives on digital tools and opportunities.
- Hire and manage dedicated digital sales staff to sell digital properties.
- Create digital programs for client presentations.
- Participate in the annual budget planning for the digital sales department.
- Manage all digital inventory and communicate what is sold and available to the sales staff.
- Develop innovative solutions to meet clients’ digital marketing needs.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Valid state driver’s license and ability to operate a motor vehicle required.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Must have 5+ years of media-related experience selling digital platforms as well as previous sales management experience; prior radio experience preferred.
Must be familiar with prevailing Internet technologies such as HTML, streaming media, ad tagging, Flash, podcasting, blogging, RSS, etc.
Excellent organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and the ability to meet deadlines are required.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and be able to create polished sales presentations.
Excellent presentation skills are required as are strong written and oral communication skills. 4 year degree preferred.