- Achieves revenue run rate and incremental growth targets and other sales related goals within named book of accounts.
- Proactively identifies new revenue opportunities and drives account growth and profitability acceleration including new business, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Owns extensive client communication, strategic planning and troubleshooting account complications to promote client satisfaction. Develops and improves executive level relationships within named account(s).
- Promotes the AdTheorent-Client relationship by providing thought leadership and consultation on aligning client business needs to products, solutions and services offered.
- Creates value and differentiates our services and products from competitors.
- Drives contract negotiations for new and existing business within named accounts regarding new sales, account growth and contract renewals as appropriate.
- Owns closest-to-the-pin revenue forecasting (via Salesforce.com) and ensures accuracy of sales entries.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields
- 3+ years’ experience in digital media sales – both mobile and desktop
- Previous successful experience calling directly on digital advertising clients and/or agencies
- Experience with the following agencies and clients a big plus: Starcom, Spark, Zenith, Performics
- Powerful sales, presentation and communication skill sets
- Exceptional team player interested in working as part of a highly coordinated, focused organization
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees and clients
- Experience in negotiating and setting up Private Marketplaces is a preferred
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and results driven personality
Location: Chicago, IL
We offer full health coverage, generous PTO, great office culture.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.