What you will be doing:
In this role, you will be selling products and/or services to new clients within an established territory to ensure revenue growth in support of FIS new business revenue goals.
- Sell products and/or services and develop new account relationships.
- Solicit and maintain network of prospects.
- Negotiate, structure and close “deals” that meet customer expectations and FIS’s ability to deliver
- Utilize appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
What you bring:
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications, and banking practices
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public.
- Sales "Hunter" mentality.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and 3 weeks of paid vacation
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology.