Position Title: Digital Quality Specialist
Position Number: 299602
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Desired Skill Set:
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Digital Quality Analyst III
Location: Arizona, USA, 85013
Duration: 12 Months
Digital Quality Analyst III
Area of focus - Core requirements remain the same (agile testing experience, QA lead for one or more products, web application testing, etc).
1. CMS and Web Tester (Website and Sitecore)
o This person should have deep experience testing web applications with the primary purpose of delivering marketing content to consumers. A successful candidate would have experience with one or more enterprise CMS tools (Sitecore or Adobe Experience Manager). Alternatively, experience with other CMS systems is appropriate (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, etc).
o It would be great to get someone outside of industry in a digital marketing or consumer-focused company (such as e-commerce or news/media)
2. AngularJS Tester (My Help Application)
o This person should be familiar with AngularJS or other JS frameworks (bootstrap, react). They will have intermediate expertise testing internal administration applications and intermediate expertise whitebox testing in SQL databases and with Postman (RESTful API testing)
3. Microsoft Dynamics Tester (CRM, Personalization)
o This person should be familiar with personalization engines and CRM software. The ideal candidate with have experience with MS Dynamics 365. Overall, this person should understand how e-commerce has leveraged personalization and likely they have a background testing in a digital agency.
Desirable soft skills:
• Comfort with new processes and concepts
As key member of the Client Success team, the Digital Quality Analyst has broad responsibility for supporting the strategic quality objectives of the Client Office of Digital. The Digital Quality Analyst works in partnership with all teams across the Office of Digital, focusing on quality and testing development and continuous improvement activities throughout the solution life cycle.
The Digital Quality Analyst contributes expertise in quality, testing tools, automation development, crowd-sourced testing, and system functionality to develop, execute and manage system test assets for the full scope of products and services developed and delivered by the Client Office of Digital.
• Develops, publishes, implements, and executes test plans.
• Reviews business requirements and design for testability.
• Develops and maintain schedules for quality assurance activities with durations, effort and resources as part of a project or program schedule.
• Plans and manages administrative and strategic testing aspects of large complex enterprise projects and programs.
• Participates in the project and software development life cycles and applies appropriate test methodology.
• Manages testing issues and the resolution process throughout the life-cycle of the project; research and analyze options and make recommendations to the appropriate decision-makers.
• Collaborates with project team to define and document test data, scenarios and scripts in alignment with business and system requirements.
• Contribute to and maintain a thorough understanding of testing standards, policies, and procedures.
• Researches and recommends appropriate QA and testing tools. Can administer and maintain Quality Assurance and Testing tools.
• May develop and execute manual tests, evaluates results, and reports issues in a timely manner; assists in problem resolution.
• Develops and applies business knowledge in multiple functional areas.
• Demonstrates strong teamwork and collaboration
• 4+ years experience working in IT Quality Assurance and/or Testing environment.
• 1+ years of experience coding in an object-oriented programming language such as C#, C++, PHP, Python, or Java.
• 2+ years experience testing web applications including websites with dynamic content managed by a Content Management System (Sitecore version 8+ experience a plus).
• 1+ years experienceworking with a personalization database such as a Customer Relationship Management platform (Microsoft Dynamics experience a plus).
• 1+ years experience working in the healthcare/medical environment preferred.
• Experience working withagile and scrum methodologies.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Business discipline or equivalent experiencerequired.
• Certified Software Tester (CSTE), Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA) preferred
• Requires ability to estimate, plan, schedule, organize, coordinate, execute and manage testing activities.
• Requires ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to management, team members, business and technology professionals.
• Requires ability to analyze complex issues, develop effective solutions, solve problems.
• Requires ability to apply broad business knowledge and practical experience to the analysis / solution generation process.
• Requires ability to coordinate test cycle activities.
• Requires ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and priorities.
• Requires ability to coordinate system testing cycle activities across SDLC.
• Requires ability to assume a variety of project team roles.
• Requires ability to develop good working relationships across the organization.
• Requires ability to work evenings on occasion to support after hours "go-lives" (~1-2 evenings per month).
• Identification with and support of the Mission and Values of Client and its Sponsors.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)