Tigerspike New York is looking for a Project Manager who is excited to work alongside a talented group of innovators creating digital products that improve people’s lives. As a great communicator, an energetic problem solver and all around an organized individual, you will be accountable for the entire project lifecycle working alongside and managing multidisciplinary teams (Strategy, Research, UX, UI, Tech & Product) through discovery, design, development, test, and release. Being 100% client facing, you will be managing all communication channels and forums within the project including meetings, workshops, email, and documentation.
If you have a passion for all things digital and thrive in a team-based culture where you have a lot of fun along the way, then Tigerspike could be the place for you!
- 4+ years of Project Managementexperience having worked across a variety of digital products (responsive websites, native mobile apps, and more)
- 2+ years of experience working within an agency or design/tech consultancy
- Experience in applying a variety of project management methodologies where appropriate
- Demonstrated experience managing, reviewing and analyzing project budgets & resources to include change and resource requests
- Experience working with and managing multidisciplinary teams both internally and externally (Strategy, Research, UX, UI, Tech, Product, etc.)
- Fully conversant in the MS Office & Google Apps (such as Google Docs and Google Sheets) together with other project tools such as JIRA & Confluence
- Have the following personal attributes: integrity, trust, and personal credibility; be a clear communicator; an ambitious self-starter; hungry for results and show perseverance; a good listener; customer oriented; strong interpersonal skills; problem solver; and well organized with clear attention to detail
- Great team culture – we all regularly go out for drinks, have Friday team lunches together, optional group exercise training and have even done a Tough Mudder together!
- In addition to the standard public holidays, Tigerspike offers all employees 4 weeks vacation per year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans to fit your needs
- Paid professional training & events
- Opportunity to work in other global office locations such as Sydney, London, Singapore, San Francisco, Dubai, Melbourne, Wroc?aw and Mumbai