The Digital Project Manager is responsible for leading large-scale, highly complex e-commerce projects. The PM will be responsible for managing cross-functional teams - including both internal Signet teams and external vendors - to ensure that the projects are delivered on time, within budget, and with high quality.
- Work with business partners and technical teams to define the scope of projects and create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project.
- Design meeting structure and coordinate meeting events.
- Determine deadlines for key deliverables.
- Lead/facilitate team meetings.
- Evaluate workflow processes and provide recommendations.
- Lead one or more projects of varying complexity which may include directing third-party resources as well as virtual teams. Projects are of a scope and complexity that usually impact multiple brands and/or functional areas.
- Develop integrated project plan, identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths, and track/report project milestones.
- Identify, track, escalate and resolve project issues and risks; perform impact analysis and prioritization; identify and communicate appropriate corrective/mitigating actions.
- Define and manage project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
- Develop and present project status reports to executive stakeholders.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Collaborate with various business and IT teams to complete project activities.
- Conduct critical path analysis, as necessary.
- Manage the review and execution of vendor contracts and ensure adherence to contract provisions.
- Develop and track project budgets.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
- Conduct project closure activities to include final reporting, lessons learned, knowledge transfer, and project documentation.
- Evaluate the work product of team members and provide resolutions for disruptions and inconsistencies in their deliverables.
- Prepare meeting materials, outlines, presentations, reports, spreadsheets, and other project information.
- Coordinate & schedule meetings, conference calls and events as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Certifications a plus.
- 10+ years related experience in project management from conception to delivery.
- Must have experience in managing large, multi-team e-commerce engagements.
- Consulting and/or agency experience a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive healthcare, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching after one year of employment
- Generous PTO + company holidays
- Diversity programs
- Paid subscription to PlateJoy
- Much more!