The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple agile-based projects from planning to execution with cross-functional teams (technical, digital, cybersecurity) on implementations including custom application development and content management systems (CMS) modernization.
You’re a great fit if…
- You have experience leading teams of highly creative user experience experts, visual designers, and engineers in complex fast-paced environments
- You have demonstrated experience leveraging AgileScrum/SAFe to manage medium to large scale digital projects involving 3rd party integration including API data, iOS and Android apps, Responsive Websites/CMS, and SaaS
- You’re growth minded and always on top of the latest trends and news for digital capabilities and project execution
- You have excellent management, collaboration, and leadership skills
You’ll love our position if…
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have a minimum 5 years of experience managing digital initiatives leveraging modern processes, technologies, and cloud-based infrastructure
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or similar discipline
- You can demonstrate experience with agile product and/or digital services development using Agile-based methods (i.e., Scrum, SAFe) across projects
- You are experienced with advanced usage of JIRA to manage projects
We’ll REALLY love you if….
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You have working knowledge of Drupal, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, AWS, and Azure
- You have experience with Lean UX, user testing, and data-driven optimization and analytics
- You are customer and relationship-focused, process-driven, results-oriented, and self-motivated
- You have a Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification
What your day will look like:
- You’ll work with our Vice President of Matrix, Directors of Mobile and Digital, and Technical Leads to manage Digital projects from planning to execution
- You’ll build client relationships through constant collaboration and precise delivery
- You’ll seek new opportunities to grow MetroStar’s Digital capabilities and business for government and commercial clients.