As a Digital Project Manager you will oversee the entire project lifecycle to deliver comprehensive digital solutions. In addition to excelling in scope, time and budget management, the ideal Digital Project Manager also has a thorough understanding of digital development and marketing technology (marketing automation, CRM, DAM, design, UX, content, UI development, engineering and quality assurance).
This position requires confidence, self-discipline, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions. As a Digital Project Manager, you will need to react and adjust quickly to changing conditions, identify risks and come up with practical solutions. This job requires strong analytical and technical abilities and demands fast, but carefully thought-out results. This role will be responsible for implementation and integration of Lenovo's Data Center Group's (DCG) marketing technology stack. This individual will develop project plans; manage and address risks, delays and issues; monitors and summarizes progress of project. Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects. Prepares
reports for upper management regarding status of projects.
• Execute and oversee special projects and lead special cross functional teams
• Create detailed project plans and timelines, and be able to roll up your sleeves to manage the team in tactical execution.
• Manage multiple projects at the same time with multiple team members without dropping the ball or getting overwhelmed or flustered.
• Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
• Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
• Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
• Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
• Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
• 5+ years experience as a project manager with substantial experience managing digital or online projects, with a proven track record of completing projects on-time and on-budget
• BS in Marketing, Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field
• You're a positive, solution-oriented person who's ready to be creative, resourceful, and do what it takes to get the job done
• You have an extreme focus on details and can drive projects to completion.
• You're highly adaptable & flexible and are able to work well in an environment that is constantly changing & evolving.
• Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project, Quip or Basecamp
• Familiarity with Content Management systems (Drupal), Adobe Experience Manager, Marketing Automation (Marketo and/or Eloqua), MRM (Anaplan or Workspan) and CRM (SFDC or Dynamics)
• Understanding of SEO and Google and/or Adobe Analytics
• Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Communication and team management skills.