The Digital Project Manager/Business Analyst leads multiple projects across all phases including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure, and works with solution integrators/developers and the project team to direct system design and implementation for both new products and existing systems. You will report into the Director of PMO.
What you'll do:
You'll have opportunities to design, achieve and build relationships every day as you...
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end-users to determine the business case, develop project charter, reporting requirements and goals.
- Chart existing processes to define current reporting activities to develop existing and futurereporting procedures and models.
- Establish and direct project scope and objectives, involving all relevant partners and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage resource availability and allocation for all projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor progress including weekly status updates
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project plan
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to steering committee
- Manage the relationship with all partners
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Own the project risk identification and mitigation process
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Manage communication with project team members, clients, management, and partners
- Support the design and development of state-of-the-art solutions
Does this sound like you?
This might be you if you have the following skills and abilities...
- College degree in the field of computer science, operations, information management systems, or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years' experience in project management or relevant field.
- Ability to combine technical knowledge with some creative instinct to come up with original solutions across all digital platforms
- Experience managing medium scale web projects involving 3rd party integration and content management tools including Responsive Websites/CMS, Web applications, iOS Mobile/Tablet apps.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Salesforce Cloud solutions experience a plus
As a Digital Project Manager/Business Analyst, you'll be eligible for DWR's comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, parental leave, green transit subsidy and more.