Serves as Program/project Manager within 7-Eleven Digital Teams. This resource will support Digital business, product, marketing, and IT teams as required to support the 7Rewards Loyalty program, CRM Tool, and other digital and marketing initiatives.
- Conducts projects in any area of the digital organization
- Guides multi-disciplinary project teams in the achievement of project objectives for larger more complex, or more strategic, projects or programs.
- Facilitates team information and work flow. Participates in removing barriers to timely and cost effective project completion.
- Leads project meetings.
- Develops and documents project schedules, milestones and budgets for team.
- Communicates project status to stakeholders. Creates presentations as required to assist in clear communication.
- Coordinates and tracks project resources, staff, assets and schedules to ensure timely project outcomes. Assists team members and leaders in making cost / benefit decisions
- Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology / business solutions. Presents issues to and works with management to resolve critical resource conflicts.
- Education: Bachelors/4 Yr Degree
- Experience: 5, Project or Program Management.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Project.