$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Oversees online content activities for assigned area.
• Oversees the planning, development and acquisition of content for online sites, a discrete portion of online sites, or an assigned market segment.
• Creates, enhances, and sets the direction and tone of online content.
• Identifies additional markets.
• Creates measurable demand generation campaigns that drive traffic to iHeartMedia's websites.
• Owns all aspects of demand generation, acquisition and online marketing, including landing pages, advertising (display, retargeting, mobile, in-app and other advertising); ensures quality.
• Collaborates with Marketing, Operations, Sales, support and senior management team members to shape goals, strategies and tactics.
• Devises unique, creative ideas for new features, content and enhancements that advance objectives and strategic plan.
• Evaluates, selects and manages outside vendors as appropriate, including direct marketing agencies, email providers, list brokers, etc.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms, Google Analytics, Hubspot and Salesforce or similar tools
• Ability to learn news systems quickly
• Highly proficient in digital content including websites, social media, blogs and mobile/tablet applications, video, etc.
• Experience with serving and supporting a sales team
• Demonstrated excellence in demand generation marketing
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; proven writing, editing, proofreading and copywriting skills
• Excellent project management skills; strong attention to detail, and high work standards
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a matrixed team
• 5-8 years of work experience in Marketing
• Samples of demand generation marketing and/or online sites
• Media experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing, Journalism or Communications
• None required
Valid Through: 2019-11-8