As a Manager, Digital Products you own the product vision across all Digital Channels and touchpoints through the design and implementation of innovative shopping experiences and services. (Product in this context is defined as digital capabilities, features, and functions)
Develop the product strategy; and act as the product champion and evangelize the Digital vision effectively to stakeholders, driving alignment on product requirements and partnering with technology to bring the vision to life.
Continually optimize existing product experiences across web, mobile and emerging platforms to drive KPIs and identify ways to drive enhancements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Define and prioritize digital product opportunities & features and manage of all aspects of the product roadmap through collaboration/input from other team members. Identify consumer needs and translating those needs into needs into actionable business requirements for development
- Manage a portfolio of assigned digital products and identify ways to enhance those products, working with cross-functional teams and external resources to delivery on schedule and on budget. Prioritize and oversee product backlog and priorities.
- Collaborate with marketing and other stakeholders to drive effective strategies for achieving digital goals. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to finalize operational plans and requirements
- Update leadership team on the product roadmap status including dependencies that could impact deliverables along with recommended solutions; Research and identify industry best practices and competitive trends to increase effectiveness. Contribute to establishment of annual KPI plans for digital platforms
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience defining and driving the vision of product experience programs, digital solutions and web/app shopping experiences
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans to resolve issues
- Comfort managing concurrent projects in a fast-based, results-driven environment continuously seeking new ways of transforming the business, and be flexible when challenged to deliver milestones despite hurdles.
- Equal enthusiasm for high-level strategic planning and tactical daily execution
- General Product Owner experience, owning all aspects of a product from ideation to optimization.
- Expert understanding of web, mobile and emerging digital platforms and best practices. A high level of comfort working with creative, engineering, and technical teams.
- Proven experience with and understanding of processes to create new digital solutions, including use case development, business requirements gathering, and agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills, and experience working with senior management
Work Experience and/or Education
- 7+ years of consumer-facing digital product management experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product design, interactive or digital platforms and mediums
- BS/BA or equivalent experience