digital product manage
rCome be a member of the team that is shaping the future of how Starbucks digitally engages and extends its relationship with its customers.
In our quest for connecting customers to Starbucks products they love, the Marketing Technology Platform and Personalization Team plays a critical role by shaping and managing customer identity, customer engagement data, customer and device relationships at web scale; enabling functional services, algorithm science and data analytics to make relevant data driven decisions during a customer's Starbucks experience.
We are looking for an outstanding Product Manager to define and guide the scope, definition, and execution over a number of strategic opportunities ahead. Specifically, you will work collaboratively with business stakeholders and cross-functional technology teams, in an agile multi-discipline environment to create technology solutions that enable the delivery of engaging and relevant experiences to Starbucks customers.
- Executes marketing technology vision by creating cross-functional alignment of priorities
- Takes ownership of the product / feature from concept to finish
- Facilitates product planning through day to day collaboration and decision making with a cross-functional team including technical product managers, architects, developers, designers and business or subject matter representatives
- Designs and drives capability assessments to inform product requirements and influence product design and experience
- Defines, analyzes and presents KPI’s that measure and benchmark product success
- Performs validation of feature against goals; plans and facilitates user review/acceptance testing
- Recommends and plans innovative capability approaches to meeting business and customer goals
- Drives optimization and process improvements between product, engineering, design and delivery
- Maintains product backlog and leads regular prioritization with business owners and leadership
- Above all else, you are expected to manage the inevitable change over the lifecycle of an initiative; lead with vision, plan with foresight, execute with precision, and handle change with grace.
Help us make it happen.
- Product management for large scale digital/software products (5-7 years)
- Cross-functional team leadership experience (5-7 years)
- Experience with marketing technology/advertising technology (3- 5 years)
- Proven Ability to use data and analytics tools to drive product planning and prioritization (Google
- Analytics, Omniture, Sitecatalyst, Email analytics, DMP tools, etc.) (2 years)
- Good communicator, self-driven and work well with and through partner teams
- Listens / curious / adaptable / collaborative
- Results oriented / bias towards action
- Works across multiple disciplines / manage multiple priorities
- Able to understand complex interdependencies of product delivery
- Experience working on software and/or service-based products as a product manager
- Strong ability to effectively manage and drive product roadmap
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail
- Solution-oriented, problem solving approach to engaging with team members.
- Experience working in matrix organizations