This position is responsible for driving digital product development of customer-facing digital experiences at Spectrum Enterprise.
The Digital Product Manager will define and refine the digital experience by working with designers, operations teams, other product managers, and client researchers to create an elevated experience in our digital ecosystem.
The successful candidate will be adept at working with agile development teams while being able to adapt lean approaches to a large enterprise setting.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in shipping software, a strong client-first mentality, and the ability to clearly communicate that vision through the use of the written word, visual aids, and direct conversation.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- The Digital Product Manager is consistently creating hypotheses about client needs, testing those assumptions, and bringing key learnings forward to the experience in a rapid manner.
- Regularly communicate with enterprise clients to develop a first-hand understanding of their needs, goals, and preferences. Share this understanding with other members of the digital product team.
- Define the client experience through the writing of high quality user stories which articulate the client need, why a solution is needed, and how the solution will be determined to be successful.
- Collaborate with with UX design team to visualize the digital client experience.
- Drive proof of concept applications to rapidly learn about client use of a given tool or capability.
- Create Product related presentations and deliver briefings to leadership team on as needed basis.
- Work with other product managers, developers, and testers to deliver tested, working software to customers with consistency.
- Interact with Spectrum Enterprise customers to ensure satisfaction with digitalexperiences and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure customers have a world-class experience with Spectrum Enterprise products.
- Work with other product teams to provide guidance on future product enhancements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- The Digital Product Manager should be extremely knowledgeable in software product definition methods and have a demonstrated understanding of how modern web applications are developed, tested, and deployed.
- This individual should have software product development and/or management experience and have an expert understanding of iterative, evidence-based approaches to defining experiences.
- Ability and eagerness to learn from a new environment and make an impact quickly
- Ability to manage and foster change
- Ability to work with large, cross-functional teams in order to achieve business goals and results
- Ability to listen to multiple points of view and synthesize against goals for recommendations
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively and independently?
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks?
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure?
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties?
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and synthesize recommendations?
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel ?
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner ?
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint ?
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and supporting tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence)
- Good organizational and office management skills
- Excellent cognitive and communication skills?
- Excellent analytical skills?
- Strong business sense and sense of urgency to achieve business results
- Familiarity with B2B customer needs and goals, especially with regard to post-sales support
- Working knowledge of enterprise telecommunications products and services such as Ethernet, fiber internet, voice, and bulk videos
- BA/BS in a technical degree related to the software or operational/process optimization
Related Work Experience Number of Years
- Software product management3-5
- Agile delivery methodologies3-5
- Product development and/or management in telecommunications3-5
- Office environment.