The Digital Product Manager will work closely with User Experience, IT, Marketing, and others to improve the customer experience, develop best in class capabilities, and meet consumer-like expectations in a B2B environment. This role will champion the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for an assigned set of digital capabilities, including: developing and implementing business strategy, understanding competitors, and driving operational excellence in the areas of E-commerce, E-services, account management, and online customer engagement. Additionally, this role will serve as a liaison between various internal and external teams and stakeholders to prioritize and execute on deliverables specific to capabilities, markets, and customers.
- Manage E-commerce products and services including capabilities, features, and functions which support the customer journey, end-to-end,aligning efforts across the business.
- Communicate product vision and customer value to all stakeholder teams and manage feature development based on a deep understanding of a customer's needs and goals.
- Work cross-functionally and with senior leadership to ensure efficient and effective execution of the strategy and roadmap
- Build release strategy and product life cycle backed by market analytics to support the strategy. Define high level business goals that translate into product and feature themes. Work in close partnership with Product Owner to develop technical roadmap to support the product and release strategy.
- Build and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) of each product and feature release and of business cases in order to help inform changes to product and release strategy. Create business cases that enhance the product strategy and roadmap, including: definition of key product features and functions, financial models, and return on investment (ROI).
- Oversee product P&L and have a broad awareness of financial health of product.
- Managevendor relationships:
- Build and maintain relationships with key vendor partners in order to align 3rd party products and services to provide product value
- Share knowledge with vendor partners in order to understand market trends and opportunities
- Identify new vendor partners for complementary products and services
- Serve as an internal expert on digitalexperiences, emerging technology, and the evolution of the digital ecosystem by conducting go-to-market, customer visits, competitive research, and attending trade shows in order to expand knowledge and market intelligence.
- Per release project, participate in sprint demonstrations, approve change requests, and approve project for production release
- Manage demand intake and work with stakeholders to determine prioritization of new items into the existing backlog
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- At least 7 years’ experience in digital or e-commerce product development and management
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Understanding of user interface design methodologies and user experience (UX) testing
- Ability to work independently even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity; a self-starter and quick learner; calm under pressure
- Demonstrated technical expertise with an ability to understand technology solutions and potential tradeoffs;
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to business users and translate business requirements into technical terms
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing, present to business leaders at all levels, and influence key stakeholders across the organization
- Superior analytical and strategic thinking skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to indirectly influence others to deliver
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in changing environment in which handling numerous priorities are the norm
- B2B experience a plus
Job ID 2018-7212