Digital Product Manager
Let?s Work Together
Digital Product Manager ? Business Systems
This position is based in Menands, NY
LIFE at Zones nfrastructure
At nfrastructure, we understand that our success results from our diverse workforce. nfrastructure nployees relish challenging projects working alongside technology?s best and the brightest. Our team members enjoy the freedom and support they receive to help our customers solve problems and capitalize on opportunities. Our work environments are designed to foster collaboration, creativity, excitement and success. We are a high-growth organization that counts many of the world?s most admired brands as customers. nfrastructure is a CRN Triple Crown winner, a member of the Fast Growth 150, Tech Elite 250 and Solution Provider 500, Inc.?s Build 100 List of Sustained-Growth Companies, Inc.?s 500|5000 list, and are recognized as both a Times Union Top Workplace and a Best Company to Work for in New York State.
The Role: Digital Product Manager ? Business Systems
The Product Manager?s role is to serve as the voice of the customer and help lead business system enhancements. This includes service delivery, logistics, and inventory management. This role will be responsible for helping to set the vision for world-class software applications that will power the nFrastructure team day in and day out. You will work closely with business leaders, including department heads, individual contributors, subject matter experts, internal engineering teams, and external partners to create and execute on the product roadmap for a product that supports some of the most challenging and complex IT projects.
- Own (i.e., product manage) key business systems;
- Create and communicate product roadmaps
- Work with business leadership to prioritize and determine what is built internally vs. what can be purchased off the shelf, driving vendor decisions
- Work effectively with otherTechnology leaders
- Identify and prioritize optimizations across the entire back office, from idea to delivery
- Manage cross-functional initiatives
- Optimize our interactions with external vendor systems
- Create roadmaps based on our business objectives and metrics
- Mockup sample UI?s for socialization and revision.
- Ensure a broad and thorough vetting of roadmaps with the management team
- Generate ideas and strategies based on your understanding of current and future problems
- Work closely with both business and technical stakeholders as well as service providers
- Understand company performance/priorities and translate these into product roadmap decisions
- Attend key meetings, including management off-sites, and interact with executives and department heads to discuss ideas in real-time (e.g., roadmaps, risks, and work dependencies)
- 2-3years of experience developing, defining, and growing multiple business systems (i.e., CRM, supply chain/inventory, merchandising, warehouse management, PO management, and/or modules that complemented or bolted onto ERP platforms).
- Experience with logistics, warehouses and service delivery
- Stellar collaboration, and communication skills ? a team-player who is comfortable either leading or contributing with others on projects
- Excellent data driven decision-making skills
- A passion for making a difference by helping colleagues and customers
- Experience defining or understanding business metrics that measure the effectiveness of the backend systems you?ve helped lead to create
- The understanding with what affect costs, lead times, and quality metrics in supply chain, customer care, inventory management, and order fulfillment.
nfrastructure partners with the world?s most admired brands to design, build, and operate infrastructure and applications for digital business. Our insight, execution, and results culture, world-class engineering talent, on-site technical service in every major market, tightly integrated high-availability remote support and our innovative, proprietary ?nterprise? software platform delivers a highly differentiated value proposition for our customers and partners.