We (Client) are looking for a passionate Digital Product Manager in Melville, NY.
This position is responsible for Global product management of the company's digital orthodontic portfolio from development through launch and post-launch support. Develops and executes appropriate and successful marketing strategies and initiatives driving growth, utilization, and adoption of the digital portfolio to meet financial and corporate growth objectives.
What you'll be doing:
- Participates in the overall global product strategy, research and development requirements, and development for new and emerging products.
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas and orchestrate support across company's departments including sales, R&D, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, and operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
- Develops Product/Marketing plans on specific product lines, providing a roadmap for product launches.
- Provides sales support activities, includes, but are not limited to training relative to promotions, field travel, competitive updates, forecasting, customer support, etc.
- Develop and localize local sales toolkits in line with sales effectiveness initiatives.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You must have five years of Product Management and Marketing experience in the medical, dental, or pharmaceutical industries.
- You must have the ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- You must have the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- You must have supporting Ortho Organizers' Quality Policy.
- You have a deep understanding of FDA Quality System Regulations (21 CFR 820) and ISO Standards (ISO 13485) is required.
"We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status."