Product Manager (SEO & Presence Tools) is responsible for managing products, platforms and systems (both in-house and vendor/partner) which are used to deliver, fulfill and operate Hibu's SEO, Digital Presence products and GMB strategy for SMBs. This position includes Technical Product Management responsibilities, which support the overall Digital Presence strategy and business lines.
- Manage the platforms of the SEO product ? i.e. the delivery of features and functionality required to meet our product strategy, roadmap and releases.
- Work with Product and Operations to lead GMB strategy and configuration ? i.e. become internal expert as it relates to GMB, while working directly with Google to define needs for HIbu
- Work with internal IT and Development teams to define business and technical requirements, operational requirements, and end user (e.g. UI/UX) requirements for each product, including pilots, new product launches, and existing product enhancements.
- Work with external vendor and partner teams to define business and technical requirements, operational requirements, and end user (e.g. UI/UX) requirements for each product, including pilots, new product launches, and existing product enhancements.
- Work with external vendors and partners on customization and/or integration of their respective products and platforms with Hibu platforms to meet product and operational needs.
- Lead one or more Product Managers in defining product features and functionality (technical and operational) to meet market needs and achieve Hibu strategic and commercial goals
- Drive innovation within each product area to maintain competitive differentiation and to sustain high margins
- Work with Development, QA, IT and other parallel organizations to complete and deploy Product Releases
- Monitor the relevant competitive landscape and market and customer trends to inform the above
- Align team members with the organization's mission and long-term success.
- Create an environment within the team that inspires high performance and hold all team members accountable to performance objectives and behavior standards, to include documented periodic reviews of performance.
- Prioritize workflow to meet department deadlines.
- Work with other members of the Hibu Product team, Hibu Operations, GTM and other peer teams to understand their needs and to translate these needs into platform requirements
- Perform due diligence on prospective and current vendors and partners to evaluate their platforms and capabilities
- Work with vendors and partners to implement new features and capabilities for Hibu Digital products
- Work with internal IT teams to implement new features and capabilities for Hibu Digital products
- Understanding of digital marketing markets, trends and technology, especially as it relates to SEO, GMB and Digital Presence
- Understanding of, and experience with, deployment and integration of highly complex systems ? e.g. integrating real-time APIs, executing real-time algorithms for campaign optimizations, etc.
- Experience working and managing teams in a large multi-location matrixed organization
- Experience in an Agile product development environment and related processes (2+ years)
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences from engineers to executives
- Strong communication and presentation skills using Office or compatible products
Bachelors Degree in Marketing, IT or Business
Bachelor's degree in technical field or business
5+ years in a Technology industry (Internet, Online Media, Digital Marketing, etc.)
Experience with Agile product development
Experience with Online and/or Mobile Advertising, including Search and Display
Deep experience in managing initiatives which require new systems specification and development, API-level systems integration, complex workflow management, UI/UX development, big data analysis, machine learning, etc.
Deep experienceworking with external vendors to provide product leadership and direction, understand and resolve technical and operational issues, develop workarounds and compromises, etc.
Leadership experience in a Matrix organization (indirect team management)
3+ years in a Technical Product Management role