Job Description POSITION OBJECTIVES The Digital Product Manager will define digital products and feature development in a matrix team and develop new or enhanced current products and services in support of the omni-channel/omni-experience. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the overall online and mobilebanking products. Work with internal stakeholders and strategic partners using both customer feedback and industry analysis to determine product improvements and execute product features and functionality to enhance and drive product success.
- Will work with vendors and partners to push digital innovation and work with the Retail team to encourage growth and adaption of the digital delivery channel.
- Must have a strong focus on customer experience and how the product will be used by our customers.
- Will work with relevant stakeholders to make sure the right feature set, operational,
onboarding, and compliance processes are included to meet customer needs.
- Supports the selection, design, development, and promotion of digitalexperiences.
Completes basic analysis of digitalexperience, market trends, and third party requirements as necessary. May help in the development of a business case, business plan, and roll-out of experiences.
- Executes customer focused quality assessments and improvement processes
Monitors business results of recently introduced or existing digitalexperiences, coordinates reporting, and may recommend modifications to improve results
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize the processes, tools and techniques for gathering, analyzing, and communicating information about the competitive environment.
- Knowledge of and ability to use business models to develop and implement marketing strategies, objectives, and tactics as well as establishing a communications plan.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of consumer facing digital product experience.
- Digital product Commercial bankingexperiencepreferred, but not required
- Strong knowledge of current mobile applications, devices and trends with a minimum 5 years of relevant experience in mobile development for a transaction based application or website.
- Knowledge of social media as it specifically relates to mobile is a plus
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication and diplomacy skills to work cross-organizationally to influence others, drive results/change and implement projects/processes
- Familiarity with customer friendly interface design and technology
- Nice to have: Any banking user experience in design, visual design or development
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Access skills
- Excellent analytical skills