Another exciting Digital Product Manager opportunity at CVS Health, one of Fast Company Magazine most innovative companies cited for “becoming a one-stop health shop.” As a Digital Product Manager you'll serve as a leader in CVS’s Long Term Care division, Omnicare, you will be building digital products used by Nurses, Clinical Directors across the country that account for more than 100M prescriptions annually as well as the Residents of Senior Living Communities serviced by Omnicare and their Caregivers.
As the Product Manager you will own, develop, and execute the Omnicare digital road-map that will deliver best-in-class digital experiences for the Long Term Care Market.
You will drive the product life-cycle in collaboration with key stakeholders from strategic vision to tactical implementation. You’ll be anchored in the end-user experience and customer feedback to help determine market requirements for current and future products/experiences by leading primary research to uncover customer needs and defining the optimal solution(s) to meet those needs in partnership with UX designers and researchers. Along with executing the strategy you will be responsible for maintaining and grooming a product backlog and contributing to the go-to-market plan working with all departments and stakeholders to execute.
Lead, define and maintain the product vision, strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance a best in classdigital experience.
Create buy in for the product vision, strategy and executionby working with business stakeholders, Development, UX as well as cross functionallywith operations and account management.
Drive the scoping and definition process for new digitalproduct concepts including business case, product specifications andprototyping.
Own the product backlog and groom it by defining and prioritizingbased on business and customer impact.
Establish clear goals and objectives for the product(s) anddevelop KPIs that will clearly indicate the progress towards those goals andbusiness outcomes.
Become an expert in the life of the product end users(internal and external) and their jobs to be done.
Actively solicit, collect and measure customer feedbackwhile continuously incorporating findings into the product to measurableimprove the Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)/Net Promoter Score (NPS).
Work closely with engineering, UX, pharmacy operations, legal,marketing, customer service, Public Relations, and executive teams to bringproducts to market, optimize business opportunities.
Collaborate with project management, technical, creative andbusiness stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate product releases.
Work with marketing/digital adoption team to guide productmarketing to accurately represent product value and capabilities.
Ensure appropriate testing of products prior to launch.
Partner with the Internal Client Solutions Engineer tounderstand client requests and their impact to the product road-map. Help tomeasure impact of outcomes within the client specific environment and workflow.
Conduct product and competitive research and analysis.
- A Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 3+ years as an Omnichannel product manager in B2B and B2C enterprise SaaS software team.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience and the ability to use hard data to back up product assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- A minimum of 2+ years with hands-on experience creating road-maps, prioritizing product backlogs, producing detailed requirements and wire-framing UX concepts and workflows
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal and leadership qualities with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills to a variety of internal and external audiences
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience problem solving, issue-resolution, the ability to
work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and
the ability to multitask.
- A minimum of 2+ years working experience within matrix environments and demonstrating the ability to work cross-functionally.
- A minimum of 2+ years in building and maintaining effective partnerships while possessing a
passion for digital and the ability to be decisive in ambiguous situations .
- Master’s Degree
- Pragmatic Certified
- Scrum Product Owner
- Prototyping and/or A/B testing experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience conducting usability studies to test hypotheses
- Experience creating APIs for products supporting development/integration's.
- Bachelor's degree (required).
- Master's degree (preferred).
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
Job ID: 721625BR