Digital Product Analyst - Mortgage
This Product Analyst is responsible for helping to lead, develop, and execute the strategy for critical projects from conception to implementation for our Mortgage LOB. This role works closely with technology, other product owners, UX, as well as our business/third-party partners. This role is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Assist in leading requirements gathering sessions with business partners. Work with cross-functional teams to identify key business and regulatory requirements that address fulfillment, client service needs and overall customer satisfaction.
- Ability to write test scripts
- Assist in assuring timely completion and implementation of quality solutions including developing new solutions and enhancing/maintaining/supporting existing systems
- Actively partner to create product roadmaps that focus on optimization, innovation, and the client experience.
- Partner with other teams to ensure that all new projects, as well as modifications to existing systems, are in compliance with related regulations and client experience standards
- Help write and maintain detailed business requirements as well as functional specifications. This includes the definition of use cases and user workflows.
- Work closely with technology and QA during the development cycle to ensure your products are developed, tested correctly and ultimately accepted for production.
- Be willing and able to work on projects of all sizes and importance.
- Stay informed on new industry trends as well as regulatory guidance that may impact any changes to the customer experience or product offering.
- Triages production issues with business and technology partners to ensure swift and satisfactory resolution with minimal impact to users and the business
- Passionate about delivering an amazing customer experience and using VOC to measure success
- 5+ years of relative experience
- Minimum BA/BS degree
- Exceptional project management skills, with experience delivering projects
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present to leadership & business partners and process feedback constructively
- Collaborative team player and desire to have fun is essential
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment is a nice to have
- Experience working in the financial services industry is a nice to have