At FCB Chicago, the Digital Platforms Director is a skilled relationship builder with deep technical credentials and a talent for human interaction. This role sits across all aspects of the agency to deliver digital marketing solutions for our clients. This person partners with client and agency leaders to integrate data-driven digital solutions that drive ROI for our clients. They take on large, complex projects, working very closely with our clients and are comfortable advising CIOs to CMOs on their technology strategies and the value it brings to their business. They will never cease to find new ideas and opportunities to strengthen and expand the client’s business.
- Shepherd digital solutions through the sell-in process – presenting to clients, hammering out proposals and details, working directly with the development and project management teams to ensure delivery of projects is as good
- Partner with creative teams on new business assignments to confidently present and prototype new ideas
- as the ideas that spawned them
- Selling in digital creative ideas to the client and internal teams
- Thinks collaboratively and leverages various disciplines in the agency to present client digital brand-building opportunities and agency-building initiatives
- Maintains communications with senior members of other departments to ensure all digital client needs are being addressed
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to acquire new business and develop award winning work
- 8-10 years of relevant industry experience, with exposure to best practices within development and UX
- A solid understanding of how to shape and estimate complex technology work in conjunction with the broader agency disciplines
- Expert level attention to detail, as well as strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Has earned a bachelor’s degree in a marketing, management information systems, computer science or related role
For U.S. Job Seekers. It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.