PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
At Fresenius Medical Care North America we are constantly looking for ways to use moderntechnology to help our patients and providers. We build a number of products to support our clinic staff and physicians inside and outside of our clinics. However, we don’t always create a structure to support our patients and physicians at every digital touchpoint. A new tool or platform is created and is useful at the time, but as technology progresses, our platform remains stagnant. We need to change this.
The Digital Platform Manager acts as the FMC4ME (Intranet) Product Manager. This role will be looked upon to help us reimagine FMC4ME and develop a long-term roadmap for the intranet. This individual will make continuous improvements to the site, guide site functionality decisions based on user feedback and business needs, and partner with designers, engineers and content specialists to keep FMC4ME (intranet) focused on our employees and their needs.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This role with will contribute in three main ways:
Site Functionality Road Map
- Oversee FMC4ME functionality roadmap to ensure the site is useful for all FMCNA employees.
- Understand each phase of the site lifecycle and build out development stages.
- Identify agile methods of site development.
- Create a model of testing and validation for site functionality changes
- Partner with communications, IT, and product to develop a viable tech stack that helps power the site as well as otherdigital platforms.
Site Analytics and Research
- Partner with user research to determine customer needs and develop recommendations for future site enhancements
- Assess site data by calling employees, evaluating results of services calls, evaluating yammer feedback, and evaluating site traffic.
Cross-Functional Project Management
- Bring the site to market by reviewing site requirements, leading the site design, leading the site development process, establishing timelines and budgets.
- Partner with a cross-functional team of developers, content creators, designers, strategists and agency personnel to develop site requirements, a site content architecture, UX wireframes, and site designs.
- May provide assistance to junior level staff with general tasks that require a better understanding of functions, as directed by immediate supervisor.
- May refer to senior level staff for assistance with higher level problems that may arise.
- Escalates issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired (preferably in Marketing, Business, Information Technology)
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 5 years’ related experience (in digital product management or web development);
- Experience developing short and long term site functionality road maps
- Deep expertise in product research and website development
- Breadth of knowledge across UX design, site development, and operations
- Project management skills to execute in a complex healthcare environment.
Job ID 180008OY