PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANIZATION:
Working within the Consumer Experience team, you’ll be an expert in Experience Optimization & Personalization. Optimizing the experience to drive meaningful impact in the consumer’s end-to-end browsing and shopping experience based on data and insight.
The role is to know what makes our consumer base tick, understand their pain points, questions and objectives through journey & data analysis and layer in a commercial, brand-enhancing proposition to address those issues across the entire end-to-end journey.
Our goal is to evolve the consumer experience so that when a consumer leaves our touch point, we not only meeting their expectations, but we are exceeding them - this role is key for delivering on this goal.
- Manage implementation and execution of Experience Optimization & Personalization for the market.
- Manage profitable growth of the eCommerce business by improving KPI performance across conversion and consumer satisfaction metrics across markets
- Input into the global end-to-end journey optimization strategy - adapting output to meet the needs of our local consumer and business
- Execute the local optimization roadmap strategy for the market across the end-to-end journey with key partners across the organisation
- Partner with local and global teams to plan, prioritize, and execute product recommendation strategies
- Manage local targeting and segmentation libraries in collaboration with Data Science, Digital Experience Analytics, Performance Marketing, and CRM teams
- Manage forward our copy communication, ensuring what’s communicated on-site and in post sales is locally relevant, legible and on-brand
- Be responsible for delivering multivariate and personalization tests and use data to identify the most valuable tests to be performed.
- Execution of tests to drive the maximum return on investment for the business.
- Act as key ambassador for testing across US teams to drive a testing and optimization mindset.
- Marketing Activation
- Global Personalization & Global Growth
- Global Digital Product Teams
- Site Operations
- Consumer Experience Team
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across organization functions.
- Best practice focused, ensuring we stay relevant and ahead of consumer expectations
- Creative and energetic team player who has a passion for Experience Optimization & Personalization
- Strong ability to develop influential and collaborative relationships with the key stakeholders and the team
- Knowledge of optimization tools as well as heat-mapping and playback session solutions
- Good understanding of digital analytics, optimization and consumer branded commercial experiences
- Knowledge of conversion optimization and personalization trends
- Past experience using Experience Optimization tools (i.e., Monetate, Optimizely, Adobe Target)
REQUISITE EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in eCommerce.
BA / BS in Analytics, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business, Digital or related field (Master’s / Graduate qualification a plus).