Bed Bath & Beyond is actively seeking a Digital Partnership Manager to join our Digital Partnerships & Monetization team. The role will sit in our Union, NJ headquarters.
The Digital Partnerships & Monetization team is responsible for working with endemic & non-endemic advertisers to deliver incremental revenue to complement our retail business. Our team oversees Bed Bath & Beyond's publisher assets across digital and in-store placements with the goal of being a premium destination for advertisers looking to reach our customers as they shop, and during their key life stages.
The Digital Partnership Manager is responsible for developing, pitching and closing marketing plans with advertisers, brands and agencies. The DPM will own a list of key accounts in addition to working on prospecting new business and supporting our agency partners.
- Build, pitch and close marketing plans across digital and in-store placements to our brands and manufactures whose products are sold across our retail properties.
- Serve as the marketing expert during vendor meetings.
- Own internal relationships to ensure successful campaign execution.
- Identify process improvements and opportunities to improve productivity and increase revenue.
- Prospect and nurture new advertising business from outside advertisers, agencies and strategic partners.
- Interpret campaign performance and present findings and optimization recommendations to advertisers.
- 4+ years relevant experience in client/account facing role.
- High competency in selling ad programs and campaigns.
- Accustomed to carrying a sales quota and achieving revenue goals.
- Team player who works well with others yet capable of executing individually.
- Strong communication skills (written and in-person).
- Solid understanding of marketing principals.
- Knowledge of major digital channels (web, social, email, search, display).
- Experience summarizing marketing KPIs and metrics.
- Familiarity with ad platforms (Google, Facebook, Adzerk, Adsense, Adwords, Criteo).
- Working knowledge of a CRM solution (Salesforce or Hubspot preferred).
- Creative thinker with strong attention to detail.