Job DescriptionJob ID:21000518
Windstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and well being of our employees, customers, partners and communities is our top priority.
Windstream is looking for an experienced, inquisitive, take initiative Analyst to join the team. Apply your data science, strategic research and analytical skills to assist management in making timely, informed go-to-market decisions. You will be part of the Pricing team within the Marketing Strategy organization.Responsibilities:
- Understand the unique drivers of our business and prepare analysis to drive decision-making and performance
- Extract and manipulate data to develop and refine accurate, defensible insights that inform offers, programs and initiatives for new prospects as well as base customers
- Proactively seek opportunities to further enhance our business strategies by researching/analyzing data to enable management to make smart, informed go-to-market decisions
- Aid in the creation and refinement of the pricing strategy across all products
- Work with reporting and data teams to ensure we have the appropriate reporting available
- Complete analyses of current and proposed pricing strategies and actions to project business impacts in terms of revenue, sales and churn.
- Stay in sync with the Marketing team on current initiatives in market that could impact business performance
- Develop and implement measurement plans for new marketing initiatives including customer retention programs, product up-sell and cross-sell initiatives and pricing trials and pilots.
- Field ad-hoc requests from the Marketing teams aimed at providing insight into business performance
- The successful candidate will be inquisitive, take initiative, and work to gain a solid understanding of the overall strategy of our business unit, continually seeking out ways to improve its results
- A Bachelor's degree in a business-oriented field, such as Finance, Management, Marketing or Accounting
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint) as well as Hyperion Essbase, SQL Server, Tableau or similar reporting tools.
- Position requires strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Solid organization and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and workflow
- Commitments to excellence and high standards
- Previous experience in financial modeling and comparative analysis
College degree and 5-7 years professional level experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or 9 years professional level related experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.EEO Statement:
Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, nationalorigin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability and veteran status. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.