The selected applicant shall support analysis and verification of a digital modeling and simulation capability for MDA. The candidate will work in a collaborative role with analysis tool developers, integrators, test team members, and other analysts to provide and support analysis of early digital product prototypes. Other activities include establishing requirements for evaluation tools and processes, providing analytical support to the test planning process, and coordination of analytical results within the BMDS community.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate needs to understand system-level verification processes, and able to write a system-level test and verification plan, as well as integration objectives
- Understand the BMDS mission, architectures, behaviors and capabilities
- Experience in Linux and Windows computer operating systems
- Knowledge using MySQL and/or other query tools to gather and interrogate large data sets
- Familiarity with the DoD Risk Management Framework
- Be able to collaborate with multiple analysts in other organizations
- Be able to communicate and defend analysis results
- Reporting activities will include the generation and presentation of test analysis planning documentation, test readiness briefs, quick-look reports and briefs, and detailed analysis reports and briefs
- Demonstrated self-initiative, leadership, and customer interface skills are essential. Must possess the ability to clearly express ideas/concepts, perform as part of a team, and be capable of operating in multi-tasking environment.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical discipline
- Twelve to fifteen years directly related experience. Additional relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data sets utilizing software tools. Experience in test analysis of missile defense in the areas of Link-16, Aegis, THAAD, GMD, C2BMC, AN/TPY-2, Overhead Sensors, and/or Patriot desired.
- Experience in VMware.
- Experience in shell scripting languages: Bash, AWK, SED, Perl, Python, etc.
- Experience in conducting trouble shooting and software debugging.
- Experience in Big Data analytics and statistical analysis.
- Experience in formulating and defining system scope and objectives based on user needs.
- Experience in evaluating system performance, enhancing system operations and data processing.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Position requires that candidate possess an active TOP SECRET security clearance in order to access classified information. Inability to maintain a security clearance will result in candidate being ineligible to support this position.