The Digital Merchandising Manager – Vendor Direct Sourcing is accountable for the ecommerce performance (sales, traffic, conversion, etc.) of their assigned Division (multiple subdivisions, categories, brands). This role leads a divisional team of 4-10 people responsible for growing the Lowes Digital Business. This position will build plans to hit target KPI's and influence their direct and indirect teams to take action against those plans. This includes collaboration with all cross-functional business partners to create strategies that facilitate an Omni-Channel experience that exceeds the customer's expectations.
- •Develops strategic intent at division level that aligns to enterprise goals to be used by Digital category managers and brand managers as a foundation for action plans for both product and services
- •Directly leads a team of 4 -10 people accountable to drive and build the Lowes digital business
- •Owns the unique set of categories, vendors, and brands within assigned Lowes.com Merchandising Division.
- •Provides effective and consistent leadership to each direct report, which includes clear communication of merchandising goals and objectives, responsibilities and expectations, focusing the business unit on customer needs and sets goals that strive to exceed the customer’s expectations
- •Serve as the subject matter expert in assigned Division by gleaning insights based on data and trends and by being knowledgeable on what the eCommerce industry and the competition is doing.
- •Identify gaps and opportunities to keep Lowes.com ahead of the industry by recognizing digital functionalities, enhancements, or experiences and help develop the solution.
- •Be a digital consultant to facilitate the enterprise shift to digital by providing expert advice on behalf of the Lowes.com channel.
- •Build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships as well as a resourceful network that will allow you to be agile and resourceful.
- •Oversee work assignments and align resources to meet the needs of the business
- •Creates forecasts for division based off Digital Merchandising Director business area sales plan. Identifies issues and develops and implements contingency plans in order to adapt and deliver on forecasts
- •Build and lead complex presentations with suppliers and merchants to gain alignment on strategic plans, to share project wins, analyze results ad align on future projects. Inspire confidence in clients and key stakeholders,
- •This person is a highly-organized, analytical, and detail-oriented individual who is comfortable making data-driven decisions to execute online merchandising strategies in a fast-paced environment.
Bachelor's Degree and 7 years Online / Retail Merchandising
OR 7 years Site Experience/Category Management
OR 7 years Brand or Product Management
AND 3 years Project Management
AND 2 years Leadership (Direct/Indirect)
Big Box Corporate Retail Experience
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects.
Job ID 1399457BR