$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
The Manager, Digital Merchandise is responsible for creating a best in class customer experience through effective site merchandising strategies for assigned family of business.
• Utilize applied knowledge of Digital Merchandising to develop and execute improvements in the customer shopping experience to increase revenue and conversion.
• Provides leadership within Digital Merchandising team; mentors and leads digital merchandisers.
• Manage all aspects of item setup workflow for assigned family of business. Partner with internal and external contacts to ensure accuracy of product set up and on time site launches.
• Maintain product onsite reporting and take action accordingly.
• Provide weekly and as needed reporting on business status, risks, and opportunities.
• Partners with Digital Marketing to execute visual merchandising strategies by leveraging analytics to drive increases in engagement and conversion.
• Create and manage category page content/linking strategies; Provides direction to Marketing creative team to develop and execute category initiatives and strategies.
• Performs insightful category analysis to determine optimization opportunities in assortment or online customer experience.
• Influences cross-functional business leaders in establishing family of business digital objectives.
• A/B tests effectiveness of merchandising strategies; refines strategy based on measured results.
• Serves as the digital subject matter expert for cross-functional partners to include digital planning and marketing teams, vendors, omni buying and planning teams and DMM's.
• Recommends enhancements/updates based on category knowledge, competitive analysis, and customer behavior.
• Partners to define proper taxonomy and attribution.
• Monitors site experience in partnership with analytics team and adjust based on customer engagement.
• Assist with customer service questions, warehouse issues and product questions.
Education / Experience Requirements:
Position Contribution Level :
Minimum Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• 3-5+ years of digital merchandising leadership experience
• Experience operating successfully in a fast-paced, changing environment
Preferred Education & Experience:
Knowledge / Skills Requirements:
• Knowledge of principles in Marketing, Merchandising, or User Experience
• Software Proficiency in Microsoft office, outlook, web content management system, and web analytics
• Understanding of online retail, marketing trends, design concepts within the digital space, responsive and adaptive concepts
• Understanding of KPIs, data analysis and reporting
• Understanding of appropriate technology platforms and retail systems
• Understanding of web site information architecture, taxonomies and site mapping.
Director, Digital Merchandise
Valid Through: 2019-10-2