Marketing Services Senior Account Executive
- SALES - (3+) years of digital media advertising and/or marketing services sales
- Strong understanding of traditional and emerging marketing techniques (digital and web).
- Ability to network and penetrate an organization to develop new business utilizing our CRM tool consistently and effectively.
- Extensive existing industry contacts as well as an established client base of media agencies and brands.
- Talent to think both strategically and creatively in order to bring ideas that can be used effectively to meet each client’s needs.
- High energy, self-starter with a demonstrated ability to develop and nurture relationships and work effectively at all levels of the decision-making process.
- A strong communicator that is able to adjust their communication style based upon an understanding of the audience’s challenges and goals.
- Strong presentation skills both in developing and presenting material.
- Detailed oriented.
- Have strong analytical skills.
- Able to juggle multiple projects.
- Can work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Have a great work ethic & professional attitude.
- Broad understanding of client budgets and initiatives.
- Meet and exceed annual budgeted sales and revenue targets.
- Discover opportunities for our full-service marketing offering in new and existing clients.
- Find and close new business by planning, preparing and executing high impact meetings with prospects and clients.
- Identify and develop a strong understanding of each client’s core objectives and challenges.
- Approach and handle clients with the highest level of customer service and a focus on creating consultative partnerships.
- Work withinternal integrated practice leaders to properly strategize pre-sale activities and execute and close programs.
- Willingness to travel when needed.
- Familiarity or expertise in the following platforms: Salesforce.com; Programmatic.
- Bachelor’s degree with a Major in advertising, public relations, or marketing.