Since 1868, the Swiss watch manufacturer IWC Schaffhausen has been crafting exquisite Haute Horlogerie, in which the highest precision is combined with exclusive design. As one of the world's leading brands in the luxury watch segment, our long-established company daily upholds the pioneering spirit and the innovative talent that underlie our success.
Searching for a dynamic professional whose primary function is to develop and implement a comprehensive and consistent media strategy used for marketing and sales initiatives for the brand. Researches, plans, organizes all media channels in order to reach the organization’s goals and objectives.
Position is within the Latin America region based in Miami.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY 1 - SOCIAL MEDIA
- Strategize & coordinate the annual digital media plan (from initial brief to validation and execution by media agency). Understand and reflect local market specificities & level of maturity throughout media plan process
- Make subsequent plan revisions for marketing programs and new initiatives. Constantly maintain and monitor position performance, quality in special executions and advertorials, key title partnership for improved and optimum SOV performance
- Ensure digital media plans are updated by agency on a monthly basis to ensure consistency with HQ / regional
- Contribute to the yearly strategic plan by integrating all media and digital needs strategy of the region
- Retailers updates on iwc.com
- Update retailers website once a year with novelties and ensure prominent presence of IWC on their website
- Create microsite where possible to implement
- Monitor regionally the media marketplace to stay abreast of trends, identify opportunities and emerging issues
- Performance analysis
- Analyze results of media efforts and develop measures of success
- Ensure monthly reporting on SOV and compare vs editorial efforts including ranking vs competitors
- Benchmark the ROI on paid advertising vs the editorial support market by market to provide data to the Marketing & Communication Director
- Bachelor degree in Digital, Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position and in an office work environment
- Experience in the luxury or fashion industry preferred.
Technical skills / abilities
- Facebook and Google Analytics, Excel, and PowerPoint advance level proficiency required, Good knowledge of other digital measurement tools required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required. Portuguese and/or French a plus.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills; ability to prioritize and plan work activities; ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good time management skills (deadline sensitive).
- Detailed oriented
- Availability to intensive travels and work extended hours
- Pro-active and dynamic
- Excellent team player