This major company enjoys #1 & #2 brand positioning with iconic
brands recognizable in the majority of homes throughout the U.S.
- Lead in the development of insightful, strategic and effective digital media plans that are focused on achieving performance KPI's. Work cross-functionally to develop, implement, and execute acquisition marketing strategies. Accountable for achieving annual sales plan for assigned businesses.
- Develop strategic learning agenda that identify new opportunities to leverage paid media to drive acquisition growth, engagement, and conversion. Pilot new digital advertising capabilities that drive acquisition.
- Partner with external agencies and internal insights and analytic teams to leverage data and insights to inform media planning, areas for improvement, optimization and future testing – all aligned against KPIs.
- Review and assess competitive and external landscape to constantly stay abreast of digital media innovations, best practices and emerging technologies to improve performance as needed. Identify and champion advancement of digital media capabilities to support growing digital advertising agenda.
- Lead in managing campaign development process across all digital advertising tactics to ensure campaigns are successfully implemented. This includes:
- Driving creative development, campaign execution and optimization for digital media campaigns in partnership with internal partners and external partners.
- Overseeing and guiding internal and external resources related to campaign development and execution.
- Leveraging digital technologies and best practices to drive campaign performance.
- Building and implementing test and learn efforts to further identify new media opportunities to drive business results.
- Partnering with Agency and internal stakeholders in the development of sales forecasts based on business goals and budget.
- Prepare management presentations and dashboards to gain alignment on media strategy, share out insights and performance.
- Accountable for managing multi-million dollar media budget including planning and forecasting.
- Bachelors Degree
- Prefer have both agency and clients side exp. Agency mgmt.. Knows all channels – Paid search, Paid social, Progromatic.
- Significant experience creating the strategy and ensuring the execution of successful performance-based digital advertising campaigns
- Prior experience with activating media campaigns utilizing a DMP.
- Exceptional and proven experience in direct-to-consumer, digital marketing. Deep understanding of digital advertising, including display, video, mobile, paid social and paid search
- Agency and/or client side experience managing complex digital advertising campaigns
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with strategic business focus and vision
- Strong collaborative style, with an execution- and result-oriented focus Ability to present and discuss information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
- Data-driven, detail oriented and agile, and have the ability to successfully work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Successful, analytical, strategic and innovative thinking used to build and deliver digital media strategies to achieve business goals
$151K - $214K
$120K - $170K base, max bonus 60%, matching 401k, great benefits bonus