The Digital Media Manager is an integral member of the Campaign Center team and plays a key role in the strategy, execution, and optimization of digital media campaigns. The Digital Media Manager consults with our Healthcare customers on an ongoing basis to offer recommendations that will drive campaign performance. He/she will manage campaigns across a range of digital platforms as well as assist in mentoring other digital media staff.
- Key customer trusted advisor in the strategy, execution, and optimization of awareness, acquisition, retention and nurturing campaigns
- Partner and mentor to Digital Media Specialists and Associates to implement media strategies that drive results, improve digital KPIs and drive consumer engagement down the conversion funnel
- Perform in-depth reporting analysis for digitalcampaigns and communicate actionable recommendations that are in line with client’s digital marketing goals and KPIs
- Keep current with the latest digital media and marketing trends, specifically as it relates to the healthcare industry
- Drive campaign performance and client customer retention and growth by creating optimization strategies, including but not limited to: A/B testing, content testing, demographic insight, and a focus on consumer behavior/needs to help develop high performing digital marketing campaigns
- Work collaboratively with Campaign Managers, Account Directors, Creative vendors and Strategy team on how to maximize campaignbudget and media dollars and drive efficiencies at all levels of the campaign.
- Review daily online results to monitor campaign performance, budget and to identify potential issues.
- Collaborate with internal team and clients on the development of long-term campaign planning
- Develop digital media training material to help guide internal resources
- Collaborate on efforts to train, coach and mentor junior team of digital media associates
- Google AdWords Certified preferable (including all three certifications: Search, Display, and Analytics). If not certified, must obtain certification and maintain certification each year.
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on digital media experience or related field with general knowledge of digital media concepts
- Build, manage, optimize, maintain campaigns on multiple platforms; search, social and display networks
- Proactively monitor, analyze campaigns through
- Familiarity with media, marketing best practices
- Proven experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Must be an expert with Cost per Click (CPC) and (CPM) buying models
- Strong analytical abilities, comfortable analyzing data
- Ability to analyze and present results of marketing efforts to client stakeholders
- Extremely comfortable working withcampaign management systems, DSPs and ad exchanges
- Experience with Salesforce.com highly desired, but not required
- Experience managing digital media budgets of $1MM per year for multiple clients
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required with an emphasis on client service. This includes speaking with confidence, being clear and concise when interacting with clients, and providing information to clients and internal stakeholders in a way that is easily understood
- 10% Travel
- Bachelor's Degree Required
Requisition ID : 1160