We're currently hiring for a Senior Digital Media Buyer in our Fairfax, VA location. For the right person this position could potentially be remote as well.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with and supporting the media planners, execute and optimize digital advertising campaigns using a programmatic DSP, Google Ads, paid social, native ad platforms, and additional vendors.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Identify campaign trends and insights; optimize spend and performance based on these insights.
- Present recommendations to media planners
- Write POVs on tactics or vendors
- Train and develop junior digital media buyers
- Help when needed on other projects. Collaborative spirit is a must.
What you'll need to have:
- 5+ years experience in a digital paid media buying role at an agency – ideally covering display, video, native, and social. SEM experience is a plus.
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager reporting and trafficking skills
- Experience using web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Exceptional analytical, data interpretation, problem-solving, and decision making capabilities.
- A focus on accuracy, responsiveness, and superior client service.
- Google AdWords certified
- Bachelor's degree
Preferred Skills Experience:
- In-platform programmatic DSP use
- Operational understanding of offline and online marketing tactics.
- Experience with measurement solutions (multi touch attribution) above and beyond platform metrics
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Follow-through, reliability and accountability.