Digital Media Accounts Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Government
Summary: The Digital Media Accounts Manager serves as the main point of contact for event customers, helping them to leverage these displays and understand design and operating requirements. This role works closely with a variety of departments to ensure all needs are met regarding dynamic digital media production. The MCCA Digital Media Team operates in a fast-paced environment offering digital design services to a variety of customers including event clients, exhibitors, community groups and internal constituents.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: The Director of Digital Media may designate various other activities. The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time for any reason, including reasonable accommodation.
- Manage the entire life cycle of digital projects, includes creating production timelines and recording progress via project management software and tracking tools
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients who have purchased time on the digital displays, building strong, trusting and positive client relationships while advising and educating on digital media capabilities, content and programming requirements, and deadlines
- Aid external content creators by providing direction, support, guidance, and advice on best visual use of Digital Displays includes content testing and feedback.
- Communicate digital design requirements to internal design team and ensure client needs are met
- Ensure production deadlines are met by all internal and external parties
- Work cooperatively with Digital Operations Manager to ensure event content is programmed according to contracts and client needs, includes review of event programming in content scheduling software
- Ensure all customers receive proper and accurate quotes for content creation and related Digital Media services; verify all billing in Showbiz (MCCA event management system)
- Lead on-site client previews of event content for Digital Displays
- Act as liaison during show hours for client and eventdigital media issues and coordinate trouble shooting efforts with Digital Operations Manager to ensure customer satisfaction with service and resolution
- Partner with the sales team responsible for securing event advertising on the MCCA’s digital displays, to ensure seamless delivery of content
- Work with Communications & External Relations team’s event contacts for securing community events on the BCEC marquee
- Review weekly programming schedules for all event and non-event days
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Minimal supervision is provided by the Director of Digital Media and includes assignment of duties, inspection of work, training, coaching, and performance evaluations.
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree and at least five years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in client relations and account management.
- Excellent client management, organizational and planning skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with individuals of varying degrees of responsibility
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical terminology and concepts to a non-technical audience
- Proven ability to solve technical and non-technical problems in nonstandard and innovative ways
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and project management software required; experience with the Adobe Creative Suite and content management systems is helpful.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK SCHEDULE: This is a full time position. The work schedule for this position will vary depending upon the needs of particular events or projects. Occasional late nights, early mornings, long days, weekends, holidays and “on call” duty required.
DRESS CODE: In order to project dignity and decorum expected by the public, appropriate dress and good grooming are expected of all employees.