We value taking smart risks and having each others’ backs. We welcome challenges, and we are rigorous in ensuring all voices are heard. We are open to understanding each other’s experiences and communicating effectively together. We work hard, but we also want every employee to enjoy the journey. We work collaboratively, do the right thing, never settle and put our best work into everything we do. We believe our teams deserve to be surrounded with others who can be their authentic selves at work while driving forward the future of work with Paro.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What We’re Looking For
Paro is looking for an analytical, marketing-savvy technical expert to join its digital-focused B2B marketing team. As a member of our lean team, this individual will work closely with Paro’s internal marketing team members, our external agency and other functional groups. This position is ultimately responsible for managing, evolving and optimizing digital experiences (primarily through the website) to help us meet and exceed ambitious growth goals.
They will be forward-leaning strategic thinking who owns and executes tactical efforts to optimize the website, paralleling the growth and evolution of our overall marketing channels and campaigns. Responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with our agency team on technical SEO as well as ongoing management and optimization of Paro’s landing pages and overall website
- Developing cohesive digital experiences, including but not limited to site architecture and design, based on best practices and ensuring brand and campaign consistency
- Collaborating with marketing, sales, account management and freelance operation teams to understand and prioritize projects that support client needs throughout the client lifecycle, though focusing first on client acquisition experiences.
- Consistently test and analyze results to inform best practices and evolution of digital experiences
- Compile, analyze and report on traffic trends, funnel analysis, customer behavior to inform ongoing digital experience needs and optimization as well as overall marketing improvements
- Be an advocate and thought leader for technology and innovation for the Marketing team as well as other functional teams at Paro
- 5+ years of experience working directly with or as part of a B2B marketing organization; applicable experiences working for an agency will also be considered
- Significant experience with Wordpress; functional knowledge of other Content Management Systems is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership optimizing landing pages, user funnels, A/B tests and multivariate experiences
- Comfort building out and leveraging Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, and other digital analytics tools
- An understanding and appreciation for continuously improving UX/UI; an eye for and comfort with design principles and design tools
- Highly analytical, and comfort with testing best practices as well as extracting and manipulating data for reports and executive presentations
- Understanding of client journeys, personas and segmentation
- Firm grasp of digital marketing channels, audience targeting and both B2B and digital strategy
- A desire to hustle and be nimble as our marketing needs evolve alongside the evolving business itself
- A team player, but excited about having individual contributions and KPIs to manage to and outperform
- Knowledge of Finance and Accounting Industries is desired
Benefits at Paro
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Parental Leave
- Comprehensive benefits package offering including: Medical (BCBS), dental, vision insurance, 401(k), etc.
- Flexibility to work from the office or remotely (as needed)
- Unlimited PTO – we trust you
- Company Holidays-in recognition of 10+ federal holidays each year
- Unique Paro Holidays to rest & recharge for one day each month when there isn’t a company holiday (minimum time off)
- Great River North office location, steps away from public transportation
- Pet friendly office
- Casual office environment