We are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to grow the Google & FB Ads channels. To qualify, we know you've already advanced beyond the initial stepping stones of understanding the fundamentals of Paid Social. We are seeking an expert in this field. Our ideal fit for the role is a professional with experience in agency and if not, someone who is agile and can switch between different clients and/or projects. This is a full-time remote opportunity.
- 3+ years of professional experience working daily on Google Ads and digital marketing with performance-oriented campaigns (e.g. for a digital brand or in an agency).
- Very good understanding of e-commerce companies (B2C brands) and their way of thinking
- In Depth knowledge of common online marketing channels and the associated KPIs
- Know-how of typical online marketing tools (e.g. Customer Journey tracking, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads, AdWords Editor, Youtube Studio)
- Confident in identifying relevant business KPIs and developing relevant optimisation strategies.
- Efficient and result-oriented way of working with a hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, fluent in English and Google Slides (or PowerPoint)
- Performance-driven mindset and the ability to work in a rapidly evolving international environment
- Skilled at relationship building and prioritizing the service needs of our customers
- Ability to solve problems based on data analysis
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Plan user acquisition and retargeting marketing strategies with clients to grow their business
- Create, manage, monitor and optimize performance-oriented online marketing campaigns via Google Ads (e.g. text ads, products listing ads (PLA), but also YouTube Ads and GDN)
- Manage multiple Facebook ad accounts across multiple industries and countries
- Analyze data manually and through software to optimize for CPA and scale
- Develop tracking concepts to measure the success of our campaigns with defined KPIs, as well as the support of the customers during the - implementation of the tracking
- Analyze campaign results across major platforms like Facebook and Instagram and prepare meaningful reports, automated dashboards and presentations for customers
- Explain and discuss the campaign results with partners. This is where you can shine with your presentation skills
- Establish in-depth and sustainable partner relationships through the implementation of top-performance campaigns
- Support of the sales and strategist teams through recommendations for new campaigns, channels and also through professional support during the sales/pitching process
- Ensure that you keep ahead of industry best practices with your team and independently through research, exchange of ideas and self-learning.
About Voy Media
Have you always wanted to know how Google Ads can be used in a wide variety of industries, or how do YouTube ads really perform? Do you want to break out of the existing channel setup of your current job? At Voy Media, you can have fun with a variety of channels and customer verticals, because we work from eCommerce, services, Fashion, Beauty to Health and Sports. Anyone looking for a good ROI next door is our customer.
Our data-driven creative approach ensures we get the best ROI for our partners, which is why we are one of the fastest-growing direct response digital marketing agencies.
Our sole focus is to be a catalyst for business growth, helping brands cross the threshold from 6-figures to 7-figures in revenue, from 7-figures to 8-figures in revenue.
We recruit new talent, train them to the highest Voy Media standards, and manage our fast-growing team that manages over $2,500,000 monthly spends on Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, and Snapchat platforms.